Baldness arises in a situation where there is excessive hair loss leading to no hair or
little hair on the head. This is a common problem faced by men and it is called
alopecia in medical terms.
The main cause of balding is clogging of the hair follicles and this can be as
a result of the following:
2. Aging process
6. Very tight hairstyles
7. Frequent use of heat styling equipment
8. Drug use
9. Stress factors
You can use wigs or hair extensions to cover baldness or go for medical
treatment to restore the hair.
Medical treatment available for the treatment of baldness include the use of
topical creams and lotions such as minoxidil, anti-inflammatory medications
available on prescription and surgery.
Before you dole out money for these expensive treatments, there are some simple
treatments you can use to remedy baldness in the home.
1. Massage your scalp with castor oil once every week to stimulate hair growth
on bald patches. This will increase blood flow to the hair follicles and
strengthen the hair roots.
2. Put some aloe vera gel on your head and massage it on your scalp. The
enzymes in the aloe vera will open up your clogged hair follicles for new
growth and stop hair loss. Do it three times a week.
3. Rub coconut oil on your head and massage gently on the scalp. Leave it
overnight and wash it off in the morning.
4. Put some apple cider vinegar on your hair and scalp overnight and wash it
off in the morning. Apart from opening clogged hair follicles, it strengthens
your hair roots.
5. Apply egg yolk on your scalp for half an hour before rinsing it off.
In addition to these, eat healthy by including fruits and vegetables in your
diet to help put some hair on that bald head.